segunda-feira, 19 de setembro de 2011

Todalas cousas eu vejo partir


"All that I see is going away

the world, as it used to be.

And I see people as they cease to do

The good that they did: what time us to come!

But the heart of my friend cannot go away

From me, from want me too good.


For the man can tear apart the heart

the things he loves, that´s for sure,

And leaves the man the land he is in

And leaves the man the children he´s own

But can never be apart the heart of my friend

From me, from want me for good


Every thing I see is going to change:

Times change, and change the meanings,

People change to do good or evil

the wind changes and everything else

But the heart of my friend cannot be changed

From me, from wanting me so good."


Joan Airas de Santiago

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário